Get Started with us
Modi Naturals Limited is a widely held company, listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange since 1985.
Financials Reports & Event Announcements
Listing Details & Investor Contact
Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE),
Phiroze Jeejeebhoy Towers
Dalal Street, Mumbai – 400001
Bombay Stock Exchange – Scrip Code “519003”
Demat ISIN number in NSDL for equity shares:
Modi Naturals Limited
405, Deepali Building
92, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019, India
Tel: +91-11- 41889999
For queries relating to the shares of the Company:
Skyline Financial Services Private Limited
D-153 A, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase – I, New Delhi – 110 020
For Investor Relation queries, annual reports and/or complaints:
405, Deepali Building,
92 Nehru Place,
MNL is unequivocally committed to all its stakeholders – shareholders, customers, employees and vendors. At MNL, every team member is encouraged to ensure that stakeholders’ interests are foremost.
Modi Naturals’ business is conducted by its employees, managers and corporate officers led by the Managing Director, with oversight from the Board of Directors. The Board periodically reviews the Company’s corporate governance principles and current practices.
The Board and the corporate officers recognize that the long-term interests of the company are advanced when they are responsive to the concerns of communities, customers, employees, public officials, shareholders and suppliers.
Additionally, the Board has adopted a Code of Ethical Business Conduct to focus the Board and each Director on areas of ethical risk, provide guidance to help them continue to effectively recognize and deal with ethical issues, enhance existing mechanisms to continue the reporting of unethical conduct, and help to continue to foster and sustain a culture of honesty and accountability.
- Independent Directors -Terms of Appointment COC for Independent Directors
- Whistle Blower Policy and Vigil Mechanism
- Policy on Dealing with Related Party Transactions
- Familiarisation Programme
- Remuneration Policy
- WComposition of Committees of Board
- COC for Board and Senior Management
- COC for Prevention of Insider Trading
- Code of Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Secretarial Audit Report
- Policy for Determination of Materiality for disclosure of an event or information
- KMP Contact Details – Policy for Determination of Materiality
- Corporate Governance Report