Good health and happiness for all, naturally!
Our journey started in 1974, under the visionary leadership of Mr. D. D. Modi. Start from humble beginnings, by setting up an edible oil factory in Punjab, to getting listed at the Bombay Stock Exchange, all the way to becoming the largest processors of Rice Bran in India – the journey has been a momentous one. As our expertise and competence at natural oil processing grew from strength to strength over the decades, the company which started off as Anil Modi Oil Industries Limited, evolved into one of the most trusted and well-known names in the industry – Modi Naturals Limited.
The company was incorporated and an edible oil factory was established in Punjab.
Geographical Greenfield solvent extraction plant (unit 1) in Pilibhit U.P. IPO on Bombay Stock Exchange.
Acquisition of Solvent plant (by sister concern Neha Oils Limited) in Pilibhit.
Rights issue at par of Modi Naturals equity to existing shareholders.
Establishment of physical refinery in Pilibhit.
Merger of sister concern Neha Oils Limited with Modi Naturals.
Award for ‘Highest Processor of Rice Bran in India’ by SEA of India.
Establishment of oil mill in Pilibhit.
Launch of Refined Rice Oil by up-gradation of refinery.
Launched the cooking oil brand Oleev Active (blended).
Started new consumer brands: Rizolo, Olivana Wellness (Massage Oil) & Miller Canola Oil.
Raised money through preferential allotment. Launched Oleev Health & Oleev Smart.
Launched PIPO & MIX’IN in ready-to-cook segment. Two new facility additions, one at Hyderabad and the other one at Sonepat.
Commencement of grain-based ethanol distillery & power generation plant in Raipur, Chhatisgarh
How we achieve this:
- We deliver products of impeccable quality that can always live up to our brand promise.
- With our ‘Healthy, Naturally’ ethos, we believe in being mindful of any kind of environmental impact our products, or their process of production would have.
- Our unrelenting emphasis on innovation is aimed at bringing new and improved products for our consumers, always.
- We believe in the highest level of integrity in our transactions with our business partners and consumers.
To enable happiness for all
Our mission extends from healthy naturally to happiness for all. We reinforce our commitment to society with a three dimensional sustainability program that helps bring happiness to hundreds of farmers and their families, educates their children and protects the environment.
To deliver good health, naturally
At Modi Naturals, we believe that good health is at the centre of happy living. Keeping this idea at the heart of every decision we make, ours is a decades old legacy of creating natural products that assure a healthy way of life for all of our consumers, so that they can cherish every moment that life has to offer.
Values & Principles
- We always practice the highest ethical standards and honor our commitments.
- We uphold the values and principles of Modi Naturals in every action and decision.
- We are honest and straightforward with each other.
- We are leaders in all areas of our business with a strong commitment to delivering leadership results.
- We attract the best talent in the marketplace and give them the skills and opportunities they need to become leaders.
- We recognise and seize opportunities for growth that builds upon our strengths and competencies.
- We focus on meaningful innovation everyday.
- We challenge convention and reinvent the way we do business to better win in the marketplace.
- We recognise innovation regardless of
- We are committed to living a high performance culture.
- We learn from our experiences and search for better ways.
- We accept personal accountability to meet our business needs, improve our systems and help others improve their effectiveness.
- We respect our MNL colleagues, customers and consumers, and treat them as we want to be treated.
- We believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.
- We work together to create a culture of inclusion.
Modi Biotech Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Modi Naturals Limited, was incorporated on 27 April 2021 with an aim to manufacture grain-based ethanol. The company has set up a 110 KLPD grain-based ethanol distillery along with a 5.5 MW captive power generation plant on a land measuring 24 acres, in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The total project cost is Rs. 139.77 crore.
MBPL has an in-principle approval for a 210 KLD distillery for manufacturing ethanol from the central government, along with signing an MoU with the Chhattisgarh government. The organisation has planned an investment of approximately Rs 250 crore in the next couple of years.
“Every time someone buys one of our products, we feel rewarded for our continuous pursuit of excellence”
– Akshay Modi
Say Hello to our Management
Modi Naturals’ business is conducted by its employees, managers and corporate officers led by the Managing Director, with oversight from the Board of Directors. The Board periodically reviews the Company’s corporate governance principles and current practices. MNL is a company that thrives on innovation. Our management has a good mix of experience, skill and youth. At Modi Naturals we believe that from our consumers to business partners, every person is a stakeholder in our company. We believe in the most ethical business practices and intend to foster strong bonds within the community and amongst businesses.
With emphasis on innovative products and practices, we are an organization that believes in setting new benchmarks. A mix of expertise, experience and dynamism of youth makes us an organization that believes in creating products that cater to the changing tastes of the consumers. We believe that every business has to evolve with the environment around it and our emphasis on breaking new grounds with our products is a step in this direction.