Rice Bran Oil
MNL has been at the forefront of the research and development of the best quality Rice oil.
Keeping the nutritional qualities of brown rice intact, our rice bran oil is the ideal cooking medium that promises great health. Cognizant of its health benefits many snack food majors have switched from using hydrogenated or other refined oils to our rice oil.
Some of the benefits of MNL's Rice Oil are:
- Foods cooked in MNL's Rice Oil absorb upto 20% less oil, resulting in fewer calories consumed, better flavour and more economical cooking.
- It is a good source of Vitamin E complex and antioxidants such as Gamma Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Tocotrienol, Phytosterols, Polyphenols and Squaline. These micronutrients help fight and combat the effects of aging.
- Rice Oil has the best balance of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated fats, as recommended by National Institute of Nutrition (Hyderabad) and the World Health Organization. This helps reduce bad cholesterol and prevent heart-diseases.
- MNL's Rice Oil has a high smoke point, making it ideal for frying. It is a perfect replacement for hydrogenated oils that contain unhealthy trans-fats.
- MNL's Rice Oil is physically refined, unlike many other oils that are chemically (artificially) refined. This helps retain all its natural ingredients to provide a healthy and complete cooking oil.
- The viscosity of MNL's Rice Oil is very low. This makes the oil feel light and enhances the flavor of food cooked in it.
At our plants we have employed the most modern refining technologies from Sweden to ensure that the oil produced has all the goodness of rice. With our plant located in the Tarai region we make sure that we procure the best quality Basmati rice grown in this region.
The stringent quality standards at work ensure that our rice oil is the tastiest and healthiest product that you can ask for.